Maintaining regular maintenance of your teeth and gums is one of the most important facets of good dental care. At our Omaha dental offices, we encourage at least two regular dental visits per year so our dentists can keep track of your dental health.
To schedule a dental exam for yourself or your family member, please contact The Dentists today by phone or by email. We have four convenient offices all over the Omaha area. Call us at Hillsborough: 402-445-4647, Village Pointe: 402-505-7474, Ralston Square: 402-733-4441, or Dundee: 402-502-5593 to find a dentist near you.
What Happens During Your Regular Dental Exam?
A regular dental exam allows us to determine the health of your teeth, gums, tongue, and other oral tissues. During the exam, we will ask if you have any questions regarding your oral health and care. Next, we will provide you with a regular dental cleaning and floss your teeth. Additionally, we will take digital oral X-rays and screen your mouth for any signs of oral cancer, gingivitis, or periodontitis.
We will ensure that your mouth consists of healthy tissues and bright, white teeth. If we find that anything may need attention, we will recommend a treatment plan, including any of the following:
- Teeth whitening – we offer customized at-home teeth whitening regimens to get your teeth as glisteningly white as you’d like
- Root canals – if we find that any of your teeth may have a problem with the root, we can provide a root canal for a permanent solution
- Extractions – if a tooth is unhealthy or interfering with any of your other teeth, we can remove it to maintain the overall health of your mouth
- Porcelain veneers – we can use veneers to cover up teeth that are cracked, chipped, or stained
- Composite fillings – we can provide tooth-colored fillings if you have any cavities, or we can replace metal fillings with composite fillings that will match your tooth color and last longer
- Dental implants – we can use dental implants to replace missing teeth. They are a permanent and durable solution and will even stop the bone loss that can come from missing teeth
Contact Our Omaha Dentists Today
In order to schedule a dental exam, please contact us today. Our team will help you and your family feel comfortable and relaxed during your visit. We will evaluate every aspect of your dental health and determine if general dentistry techniques will be the solution for any of your oral issues. We can also determine if cosmetic dentistry techniques will be the solution for anything that is making your smile appear less than beautiful.
Our dentists have decades of experience and look forward to meeting your family. To contact us, please fill out the form on this page or call us at Hillsborough: 402-445-4647, Village Pointe: 402-505-7474, Ralston Square: 402-733-4441, or Dundee: 402-502-5593 today.