You deserve a lifetime of great oral health. Our experienced and caring family dentists in Omaha can help you achieve it. We provide comprehensive dentistry to prevent and treat dental problems, promote healthy teeth and gums, restore damaged or missing teeth, and to help you enjoy your best smile!
To arrange an appointment at one of our four office locations, please call us in Omaha at Hillsborough: 402-445-4647, Village Pointe: 402-505-7474, Ralston Square: 402-733-4441, or Dundee: 402-502-5593 today.
Family Dentists in Omaha
At our dental offices, we provide services tailored to each patient. As family dentists, these services meet the oral health needs of all ages. Although regular dental cleanings and exams are recommended for children, adults and seniors alike, there are also considerations and needs unique to your age. Our experienced and compassionate dentists personalize your care to these unique needs.
Family dentistry encompasses a wide array of preventive and restorative treatments, such as:
- Cleanings and exams
- Fluoride treatments
- Tooth fillings
- Dental inlays/onlays
- Tooth crowns
- Dental implants
- Dental bridges
- Root canal therapy
- Tooth extractions
Our goal is to provide complete dental care for patients of all ages. Our dentists are also experienced cosmetic dentists. As an adult patient at our practice, we will not only help you maintain great oral health, but also explore your options for restoring and enhancing the appearance of your smile.
Dentistry in Your 60s and Beyond
You deserve good dental health that lasts a lifetime. Our experienced dentists will help you maintain oral health with routine preventive care as well as services that may become necessary as an older adult, such as:
- Replacing missing teeth
- Restoring worn teeth
- Restoring cracked teeth
- Treating gum recession
- Enhancing and rejuvenating your smile
If you are wondering how our experienced dentists can help you enjoy your best oral health and smile, please contact us today.
Dentistry for Your Children
Many may not realize it, but the health of adult teeth can be directly affected by the health of pediatric teeth. Teaching your children proper oral hygiene, brushing habits, and how to eat healthy foods is of the utmost importance. Our dentists and hygienists will ensure that your children are comfortable and excited about their dental care. They will learn to love visiting the dentist and, because of this, will have healthy, beautiful teeth.
Preparing for Your Child’s First Visit:
We’re here for the parents, too. We know your kids may be anxious about their first visit. Here are some tips on how to prepare your child for a trip to the dentist’s office:
- Talk with your child about what to expect, building their excitement about the upcoming visit
- We can talk to your child about the tools we’ll be using, show them around the office and even demonstrate on a parent to make them feel more comfortable
- Be prepared and help keep your visit short and sweet by bringing your child’s dental history with you
- Let your kids know we’ve got lots of fun distractions for them but just in case, bring their own favorite toys, blankets or video games as well
- Make sure your child avoids sugary foods and caffeine before their appointment
- Consider scheduling a pre-visit to acclimate your child to our office
Preparation and educated expectations can alleviate many fears for parents and children. You can expect the following experiences during a family visit to our office:
- A comprehensive exam to study your child’s tooth development and look for tooth decay
- Digital X-rays for diagnostic purposes
- A demonstration on how to keep teeth healthy including brushing with fluoride toothpaste, flossing and advice on healthy dietary habits
- A discussion and grand plan on regular dental visits
- A dentistry question and answer opportunity for all family members
A child’s first dental appointment should be scheduled after the first tooth appears, or no later than his or her first birthday.
Schedule Your Appointment in Omaha
Want to learn more about our experienced Omaha and Bellevue-area family dentists? Ready to schedule an appointment or consultation? If so, please call Hillsborough: 402-445-4647, Village Pointe: 402-505-7474, Ralston Square: 402-733-4441, or Dundee: 402-502-5593 to speak with one of our friendly team members at one of our four office locations in Omaha, Nebraska.