The Dentists at Hillsborough, Village Pointe, Ralston Square, and Dundee believe in a dental practice that is connected to the community it serves. As proud Nebraskans, our dentists are thrilled to help the people of Omaha with all their dentistry needs.
We have four locations to ensure that we’re close to you, no matter where you call home. If you’re looking for more than just a local dentist, but a dentist that will get to know you and serve you to the best of our abilities, please call Hillsborough: 402-307-6227, Village Pointe: 402-307-6223, Ralston Square: 402-307-6215, or Dundee: 402-307-6244 to arrange a visit to one of our offices in Omaha.
What We Do
We believe in making your dental experience as simple and convenient as possible and pride ourselves in our ability to listen to and educate our patients.
With this in mind, we offer a variety of services including:
A Part of the Community
On top of being able to offer you all of the necessary services, we pride ourselves on developing relationships with our patients and their communities. We are proud to be members of the Ralston Area Chamber of Commerce.
We are also involved with Teammates, an outstanding mentoring program started by legendary Nebraska football coach, Tom Osborne and his wife Nancy. Our office also supports the Nebraska Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Finally, we help local schools by supporting children’s dental health month at elementary schools in the Omaha area.
In short, when you come to our offices, you’re not just getting quality dental care. You’re getting quality dental care from Nebraskans who are proud to serve the people of Omaha.
Our Talented Team
We delight in being able to offer all types of dentistry services at all of our locations and ensure that our team is made up of highly trained, passionate professionals.
All of our dentists are Nebraska-born and bred, and most are from the Omaha area.
Meet our team:
- Dr. Jay Samuelson – A Best of Omaha award-winning cosmetic dentist, Dr. Samuelson attended the University of Nebraska at Kearney and went to dental school at Creighton. Dr. Samuelson serves patients at our Hillsborough office.
- Dr. Amy Ruf – Dr. Ruf treats patients at the Hillsborough and Ralston Square offices. Dr. Ruf attended the University of Nebraska at Lincoln as an undergraduate and for dental school.
- Dr. J.R. Demman – Dr. Demman attended Creighton for both his undergraduate and dental educations. He serves patients at the Ralston Square, Hillsborough, and Dundee offices.
- Dr. Brian Pendley – Dr. Pendley was instrumental in developing our Village Pointe office, where he currently treats patients. He attended the University of Nebraska at Lincoln for his undergraduate education and graduated from the University Of Nebraska School Of Dentistry in 1999.
- Dr. Michael Pabian – Dr. Pabian received his doctorate from the University of Nebraska Medical Center. He serves patients at the Dundee office.
Read what our patients are saying!
Great first experience for a new client. It pains me to admit but I completely forgot my appointment and the staff sent me a gentle reminder and worked with me to get me in later that same day, with no negativity attached. The actual treatment was high quality, efficient, and of course friendly. Could not recommend enough!
If you’re looking for a dentist you can trust, please contact The Dentists today at Hillsborough: 402-445-4647, Village Pointe: 402-505-7474, Ralston Square: 402-733-4441, or Dundee: 402-502-5593 to schedule your initial consultation. We will provide you and your family with the best service and quality education to ensure beautiful healthy smiles for years to come.