Our dentists strive to help patients achieve good oral health and wellness. A healthy smile is a smile that exudes confidence and beauty. Yet many people struggle with issues such as gum disease, tooth decay, missing teeth, and other problems. With modern dental restorations, everyone has the chance to improve the look, function, and overall health of their mouths.
Dental Restorations and What They Treat
Many different dental restorations correct and address various dental concerns. Below are just a few of the more commonly used dental restorations that can help you achieve optimal oral health and improve the appearance of your smile:
- Dental fillings – One of the most common and popular restorations is that of dental fillings, which are used to address areas of tooth decay that have developed in the smile.
- Dental crowns – The cap that is used to cover a tooth is known as a dental crown. This restoration provides protection and strength to a damaged or compromised tooth.
- Dental bridges – Restorations that can replace up to four missing teeth in a row are called dental bridges, which “bridge” the gap between the teeth to restore function and appearance after significant tooth loss.
- Dentures – Dentures are prosthetic restorations that can replace one, several, or all the teeth in the dental arch depending on the patient’s needs.
- Dental implants – Tooth root replacements made of titanium metal are known as dental implants. These posts are surgically placed into the jaw and stimulate it. Implants can be restored over the top with crowns, bridges, or complete dentures.
Discover Your Ideal Smile Solution
If you are considering general, cosmetic, or restorative dental services in the area and want to work with our professionals to achieve the smile of your dreams, then we are ready to help. Contact one of our four office locations to start planning your dental treatment: Hillsborough: 402-445-4647, Village Pointe: 402-505-7474, Ralston Square: 402-733-4441, or Dundee: 402-502-5593. Our Omaha dentists look forward to bringing your smile goals to life.