There are a few ways to address missing teeth. However, dental implants are seen as the top treatment option. That’s because they outperform dentures and bridges in several key areas.
Are you interested in restoring the function and beauty of your smile after tooth loss? If so, here are eight things to know about dental implants before you book your next appointment:
- Implants are very stable: Unlike other tooth loss treatments, implants are placed directly into the jawbone and bond with it through a process called osseointegration.
- They have a high success rate: You may have heard the term implant failure. Fortunately, it isn’t a huge concern, as dental implants have a 95% success rate.
- Implants don’t require special care: No one wants a high-maintenance dental treatment. Implants just need regular brushing, flossing, and dental checkups.
- They support natural-looking restorations: Implants are titanium posts. They can be attached to crowns, bridges, and dentures that look incredibly similar to real teeth.
- Implants help prevent bone loss: Implants stimulate the jawbone like tooth roots. They can promote good bone health and prevent changes in the shape of your lower face.
- You can finance the cost of implants: Insurance may cover a portion of your dental implants. Our financing options can help you manage the remaining costs.
- Implants can replace one tooth or several: Your treatment will be customized to meet your needs, whether you’re missing a single tooth or all the teeth in your mouth.
- They are the longest-lasting treatment option: Dental implants can easily last a lifetime with proper care. Other restorations may need to be repaired or replaced over time.
Schedule a Dental Implant Consultation in Omaha
Our highly experienced dentists can provide the exceptional dental implant therapy you deserve. We are happy to evaluate your candidacy for these incredible restorations.
Call one of the following four office locations to schedule your visit: Hillsborough: 402-445-4647, Village Pointe: 402-505-7474, Ralston Square: 402-733-4441, or Dundee: 402-502-5593.